- Own strategy, implementation and budget of integrated marketing campaigns, including social media and digital advertising supported by events for demand generation.
- Gain commitment from the exec team (inc VP Sales and CEO) to marketing plans that support the company business plans and goals.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches using analytical skills to continually improve performance and ultimately conversions.
- Deliver a content marketing plan, repurposing existing content into articles and blogs plus managing external writer.
- Broad B2B marketing experience in the IT environment with confident digital marketing skills.
- Experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent English communication with strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
Contact: Nathan Davies
c£45K-£55K + bonus