As Marketing Manager you will be directly responsible for the delivery of an effective marketing strategy, as well as contributing as a senior commercial stakeholder within the business division.
- Create and implement B2B marketing strategies to generate new business and retain existing clients, including lead generation, customer retention and pipeline acceleration.
- Collaborate closely with the product and commercial teams to establish sharp, creative, well-positioned sales/marketing collateral.
- Ensure all communication channels including the company's website and marketing automation platforms are managed, kept fresh and up to date.
- Work with marketing operations to define and implement a clear digital marketing strategy, based on target personas and audiences.
- B2B technology background, driving complex marketing campaigns to different personas with a focus on delivery.
- Ability to create product advertising space on POS platforms as pop-ups to clients.
- Proven skills in creating creative content across a range of marketing channels that attracts existing and new prospects.
- Previous experience of using Eloqua is desirable.
c£50K + bonus