Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is a specialist solutions provider and committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing their product better for global industry.
If you have a passion and skill for marketing campaigns and demand generation then this could be the company for you. You will be part of a transforming organisation where its people are at the heart of its future.
- Deliver marketing strategy and use product launches to drive revenue growth, demand and awareness.
- Develop our client’s external visibility programme i.e. selection of trade shows and events, speaking engagements, seminars and webinars.
- Design and deliver creative content across a range of marketing channels i.e. client presentations, direct marketing emails and company website.
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to establish sharp, creative and well-positioned sales/marketing collateral i.e. digital/website content, commercial presentations, videos, brochures, eBooks, infographics etc.
- Ensure all Digital Media Solution communication channels are managed, kept fresh and up to date with a style and content that consistently conveys the company story.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering.
- Demonstrate the ability in driving product and/or sales growth through innovation.
- Well versed in presenting/communicating key concepts and ideas to all levels within a commercial organisation.
- Background in demand generation and running marketing campaigns plus experienced in a Marketing Automation role.
- Must be confident in a multi-regional organisation and used to working in a complex matrix business.
Contact: Sally O'Sullivan
£40K + bonus.