First in-house marketing hire for this very successful, fast growing, scale up PropTech business focused on IoT and Connectivity.
- Work closely with sales to develop and implement the marketing strategy, to both retain existing and obtain new clients, in lone with the business plan.
- In conjunction with product teams define and develop product/portfolio positioning and GTM plans.
- Own all market/competitive intelligence, identifying market trends, buyer activity etc.
- Craft compelling on and off line content and thought leadership pieces.
- B2B tech marketing expertise gained in a software or IT environment.
- Comfortable in a very fast paced owrk environment, managing multiple projects.
- Able to manage and direct agencies and 3rd parties.
- Strong writer and communicator.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £55K + bonus