Our client is looking for a high-energy Marketing Manager to work closely with the Marketing team and PR agencies to ensure growth in the marketplace and be a thought leader in the digital commerce space. You'll join a global rockstar marketing team where everyone is striving to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for customers. The outcome is increased satisfaction, loyalty and a great team vibe.
Our client is a Conversational Commerce platform that empowers businesses to help buyers discover products and make purchase decisions. Their AI-powered SaaS platform enables businesses to deliver human centric digital experiences fueled by enriched data. The core mission focusses on ensuring companies like Amazon, Microsoft and Bosch are able to engage, educate and convert their buyers through product discovery experiences. Over 3,000 businesses use the secure and scalable no-code platform to optimize digital commerce channels, streamline buyer journeys, and deliver great purchase experiences to millions of shoppers worldwide, daily.
The company’s mission is to ensure every buyer out there today is able to find the exact product for their needs, no matter the product, no matter the complexity and no matter the channel or device they use.
As an award-winning leader in Conversational Commerce, the company is 250 employees strong and fast-growing. With over eight locations worldwide, they have the advantage to tackle a vast variety of industries including consumer electronics, health and beauty, manufacturing and telecommunications, delivering exceptional value to our customers.
They have partnered with premium Fortune 100 brands, serving over 1 billion consumers a year. More than 500 brands and 1000’s of retailers have made them the standard SaaS platform to build and manage their conversational experience in-store and online.
Joining the team means all of the opportunity, growth and advancement that can only come from a trusted industry leader. They’re looking for their next NA Marketing Manager to upgrade their career path and join them in their expanding marketing team
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing campaigns that extend and enhance ability to acquire new customers and expand brand presence
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search (SEO and Google Ads), display channels, media partnerships and events
- Maintain relationships with PR agencies and freelancers in order to help increase voice in the market
- Run marketing campaigns (prospects, customers and partners) and other growth initiatives end-to-end to drive leads: identify opportunities, develop campaign strategies, content syndication strategies, webinars, and round tables, oversee execution, and analyze results
- Provide content support to BDM function – landing pages, ad hoc content
- Measure, track, and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities and drive results into actionable recommendations and enhancements
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities and drive results into actionable recommendations/enhancements
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM necessary - Hubspot and Salesforce knowledge are a must
- Highly creative person with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and drive leads.
- Copywriting and storytelling skills to develop engaging and innovative content
- Excellent attention to detail, and to grammar and punctuation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
What they offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Benefits package
For additional information, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
D/L: +1 (916)474-4680