An ever-growing software company are searching for a Marketing Manager to support the company’s regional revenue targets as well as building brand awareness to generate leads and co-ordinate a range of marketing activities.
- Work cross-functionally within the marketing team to deliver a broad mix of activities (including integrated marketing campaigns, collateral development and in-region events).
- Continually innovate and improve marketing activities through testing and measuring alternative options.
- Regularly review marketing results, showing progress against plan so that activities can be optimized, and progress can be shared with stakeholders.
- Champion the development and adoption of a common approach to marketing across process, technology, policies and technology, driving improvements as appropriate.
- Experience in B2B tech marketing, field marketing or demand generation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and graphics software (e.g Adobe).
- Proven analytical approach and data-driven decision making.
- Broad marketing experience including demand generation, digital marketing, content creation and events.
Contact: Alex Savvides