Marketing Manager France & UK
Paris - hybrid working
An award winning AI-powered SaaS digital commerce platform growing rapidly across the US and EMEA is looking to hire an experienced marketing manager to join their growing global marketing team. They work with some of the worlds best known brands, serving over 1 billion consumers worldwide.
- Plan, manage and deliver campaigns that build brand presence across EMEA enhancing the company's ability to acquire new customers.
- Target key accounts through paid social, search, display and media partnerships/events.
- Manage PR agency relationships to ensure delivery of work that drives company voice in target markets/customers.
- Identify insights and trends and optimize spend based on those insights.
- You'll be able to work at a strategic and tactical level, and you're experience must come from within a B2B SaaS business.
- Expertise in use of CRM systems coupled with a data driven approach and mindset, able to build effective relationships with sales teams.
- Some exposure to ABM programmes will be helpful.
- Strong content/copywriting/story telling skills
- Bilingual French & English is essential.
Contact: Melvin Day
to 85K Euros + bonus