Marketing Operations Programs Manager (CONTRACT)
- Identify operational inefficiencies and collaborate with stakeholders to implement scalable processes and solutions that drive growth and efficiency.
- Define social media milestones in lead development and integrate them into lead scoring models.
- Lead the integration of traditional media marketing (ie Email) with social media channels.
- Martech/Data Stack Roadmap & Plan: With Sales and marketing, develop, manage and govern a joint roadmap for integrations, capabilities and rollout/adoption plans to deliver targeted, personalized nurture programs.
- Engage with the Marketing Segment, Digital and Demand Programs Team and inform them of best practices regarding nurture programs.
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) with previous experience in marketing program management within SaaS / Software / Technology.
- Previous experience using a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot), marketing automation administration experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media marketing, and coordinating social media with traditional media.
- Experience of working with Terminus, LinkedIn, Drift, is a plus.
- Skilled with G Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Docs, Sheets and Slides) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Contact: Nathan Davies
Salary: c£300 p/day