Contract: EMEA Marketing Project Manager – Contract until January 2024
As EMEA Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of projects from inception to deployment, ensuring the quality control process is closely adhered to, for both regional programs and global projects. You will support Regional Marketing Managers in building, managing, and monitoring integrated campaigns.
This is a contract role until January 2024, due to start as soon as possible.
- Ensure projects are successfully completed, making sure that all deliverables are aligned with project scope and goals.
- Build project plans and schedules to support the successful execution of projects.
- Day-to-day management of projects, tracking milestones, managing tasks and communicating any issues.
- Schedule and drive status meetings, communicating outcomes with stakeholders.
- Previous B2B marketing experience, with proven project management experience, gained ideally within the SaaS/Enterprise software.
- Strong understanding of the full marketing lifecycle.
- Ability to lead on projects and work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in using project management tools including Workfront, MS Project and Smartsheets.
Contact: Melvin Day