Partner Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute Partner marketing go-to-market plans, aligned to overall business objectives and priorities.
- Create value propositions, messaging, and content to enable Partners to drive pipeline.
- Build and cultivate strong, ongoing relationships with key Partners.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to leverage resource and sync activities.
- Prior experience within Channel or Partner marketing, ideally within financial services or B2B software.
- Demonstrable record of generating leads and driving sales through Partner programmes and co-marketing activities.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Confident writing compelling marketing content for Partners.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: c£70k plus bonus