Product Marketing Manager
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the cybersecurity market space, products and service offerings. Assess market requirements, investigate new technologies, develop recommendations for product direction, and influence pricing plans and go-to-market execution strategies.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of target buyers and influencers, empathising with the business and technical challenges facing the CISO and other cybersecurity professionals.
- Develop and create product and solution messaging and positioning for a suite of products and cybersecurity services that aligns to those business and technical challenges and sets the products apart from others in the market.
- Plan and launch new products/services and releases of existing products/services, building new value messaging and content to support new capabilities.
- Extensive product or solutions marketing experience, ideally within the cybersecurity market place.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organisations - someone who can navigate technical customer challenges and broader business pain points and align them to a solution.
- Excellent copywriting and public speaking skills. You will frequently have to present to large or senior groups and write engaging copy - telling the ‘story’ for various marketing channels.
- Self-starter, high energy and ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables with speed, quality and accuracy.
Contact: Nathan Davies
Salary: up to £100k plus bonus