Regional Marketing Manager, North Europe
- Define At-scale Demand Generation strategy and execution planning for the region, with a strong channel component.
- Identify the key regional partners to invest on per selected go to market plays and collaborate with to expand organisations reach within new accounts.
- Build strong relationships with sales, CAMs and Focus Partners to gain market insights and ensure alignment of Broad based-marketing investments to top business priorities.
- Partner closely with SDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment.
- Extensive experience of B2B marketing, leading demand generation programs preferably in the information security and/or SaaS space.
- Experience building and managing field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs as well as digital marketing.
- Proven track record of successfully working with partners is a big plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages is essential.
Contact: Nathan Davies
Salary c€100k + bonus + bens