Our client is seeking a highly skilled Sales Development Manager who is knowledgeable and passionate about Enterprise B2B SaaS offerings. The Manager will develop and direct our client’s Sales Development Representative team for coaching, campaign planning, qualifying, and developing new business opportunities for the client’s global sales organization.
Our client’s award-winning SaaS platform delivers flexible and managed solutions to unleash human potential, and drive business success. More than 3,000 customers worldwide use our client’s solutions to automate their mission-critical business and IT processes.
In this role, the manager will be responsible for hiring and managing a growing team of Sales Development Representatives. The primary focus of the SDR team is to meet a monthly quota of booking sales-qualified opportunities consistently and efficiently for our client’s North American Account Executives.
- Hire, coach and develop early-stage sales professionals
- Scale and optimize inbound and outbound sales development efforts
- Coordinate and manage regular one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Utilize sales tools such as ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Salesforce to create engagement with key sales prospects
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and forecasts to ensure above-quota results
- Collaborate closely with the global demand generation team on new campaign/program development and execution
- Ensure smooth hand-off of prospects from marketing to SDRs and from SDRs to account executives
- Foster a culture of immediate constructive feedback, delivered regularly
- Create a high-performance culture where top SDRs progress to become top-performing account executives
- Promote positive actions using creative incentives
- A minimum of 2 years managing salespeople in the enterprise B2B software market
- Strong project management and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about delivering cloud-based business and IT solutions for enterprise customers
- A love for coaching, with a keen eye for the skills and attributes that will make SDRs better salespeople and future business leaders
- Driven to meet/exceed goals and KPIs with a proven history of consistent high achievement
Additional Information & Apply
David Holton, Director of Americas
D/L: (916) 474-4680
M: (530) 412-2031