Location: New York City
Salary: Competitive salary, stock options, health insurance, vision cover, dental cover.
This hypergrowth company has secured over $100M in funding and ensures fully automated fraud prevention by utilising advanced cyber intelligence.
Our client is seeking a talented and self-driven Senior Manager ABM & Demand Generation (North America) to join a growing marketing team. This person will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities within specific, targeted accounts and industries. They will act as liaison between marketing and various sales verticals. The ABM and Vertical Marketing Manager will lead and develop marketing plans consisting of multi-touch programs spanning both inbound and outbound tactics to penetrate strategic accounts.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategy to support account-based and industry vertical selling, implementing pipeline generation and acceleration programs for strategic accounts and contacts
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs and work with product and content marketing to develop tools, training, and content
- Determine technical requirements; perform internal audits and gap analyses; and identify and evaluate new technologies/data to optimize ABM and vertical industry programs
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas and define the target audience required to achieve ABM and industry goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation and marketing tactics
- Establish measurement requirements and develop ABM dashboards for ongoing reporting and decision-making
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a B2B demand generation, channel marketing, or ABM/vertical marketing role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience preferred
- Proven track record with ABM programs and/or named account selling teams
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of tactics including (but not limited to) live events, webinars, and PPC
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce (and compatible marketing automation systems). Additional technology expertise highly desirable (e.g. predictive analytics, intent data monitoring, and website personalization)
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive and generous, health, dental and vision insurance cover
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- 401K Plan
But most importantly – they are an excellence-driven work environment, where you will have the opportunity to work with the smartest people in the industry, while being both inspired and challenged on a daily basis.