- Understand the buyer personas of the region, empathising with the business and technical challenges facing the CTO, CIO, CISO communities, while testing the value proposition to emerging personas.
- Develop and implement solution messaging and positioning for a suite of products that align to business challenges.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the security market space, products and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape and relevant use cases.
- Champion solution positioning, strategic technology and channel partner engagement, validate market messaging, and evangelise solutions offerings both internally and externally.
- You’ll be focused on selling to buyers across the DACH region (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) and adapting global GTM plays to the needs of these countries and these buyers.
- Extensive product or solutions marketing at a B2B SaaS/Cyber company.
- Must be fluent and/or native in both English and German (C2-level).
- Strong written and verbal communication. We are looking for someone who has a track record of writing compelling papers and content to support PR and Demand Gen campaigns.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organisations - we’re looking for someone who can navigate technical security challenges and broader business pain points, and align them to a solution.
- This role can based anywhere in Germany, Switzerland or the UK, as long as this person is fluent in German and happy to travel to the region on a regular basis.
Contact: Nathan Davies