- Educate and work with stakeholders across the business and with partners to implement the global partner program strategy, marketing initiatives and programs.
- Align and assist the training organisation in identifying regional enablement needs to expand the partner skill set for sales, pre-sales and implementation services.
- Work with the regional channel management team on additional enablement tools required in the field, feeding that back to the relevant departments for creation.
- Create channel content, materials, communications, social media, newsletters, and portal contributions to inform and engage partners regionally.
- Extensive partner/channel marketing experience in enterprise software, hardware or IT services sectors.
- Experience in planning, executing and measuring marketing programs according to best practices to deliver on defined business results.
- Experience with marketing automation systems and campaign data reporting systems.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
Contact: Nathan Davies