Contract: Marketing Manager – 6-9 month contract
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for promoting company products and services through targeted integrated awareness campaigns to support commercial goals. The role will lead the development of all marketing activities, including digital marketing campaigns, events, case studies, newsletters and videos. This is a 9 month maternity cover contract.
- Own and execute the marketing communications plans, ensuring they are accurate, timely, on budget and strategically aligned.
- Gather regional marketing requirements and consolidate into overall marketing plan.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key business leaders and functions.
- Manage involvement in the global event programme, identifying speakers and managing logistics.
- Previous marketing experience within the B2B technology sector is essential.
- Experience of managing global events.
- Ability to work in a complex environment in a global organisation.
- Previous experience of account based marketing would be highly desirable.
Contact: Laura Barrett