- Manage the development of company website, including updates of relevant and compelling content that supports sales conversions and optimizes the customer experience.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Implement a range of digital techniques including SEO, PPC retargeting and social media advertising, and monitor ROI.
- Manage internal communications and company intranet platform, ensuring company initiatives and projects are successfully and consistently communicated.
- Establish and develop the webinar program.
- Previous experience of working in a digital marketing focused role, including redeveloping and managing websites.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, with lead generation, scoring, nurturing, reporting and developing a lead process.
- Proven experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Contact Laura Barrett
£45K-53K pro rata