Digital Marketing Manager
An award winning cyber-security specialist require a Digital Marketing Manager to support the company's continued growth.
- Take full ownership for the website including day-to-day monitoring, management and continuous updates.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of SEO and Google to ensure optimum rankings.
- Work with other members of the marketing team to deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Report on web and digital marketing performance to influence strategy and decision making.
- Proven experience in digital marketing in the tech sector, specifically having managed the content and user experience of B2B websites.
- Detailed working knowledge of web analytics and SEO.
- Hands-on experience of running effective B2B digital marketing campaigns.
- Creative judgement and ability to deliver web and digital marketing that differentiate and provoke interest.
Contact: Jack Berry