Digital Marketing Manager
A chance to lead our clients paid and social media. You must be able to roll out a global media strategy, drive a social advocacy program and effectively manage multiple stakeholders and agencies.
- Manage a small social media team and external agencies.
- Drive stakeholder relationships that add value to marketing activity.
- Use wider digital skills to support the team across media planning, PPC, content creation and marketing performance.
- Be the voice of social media and digital best practice
- Proven track record as a senior Social Media Manager and the digital marketing mix in a B2B technology business.
- Able to use social tools eg, social listening, paid social platforms etc.
- Skills in content marketing, acquisition techniques, media planning at a strategic level
- Able to manage a small team and work at all levels globally across a business.
Contact : Sally O'Sullivan
£55K – 70K + £6K car allowance