EMEA Marketing Manager
Be one of the first in the marketing team for this fast growing and very successful SaaS vendor.
- Manage and execute campaigns that drive awareness of the business and increases lead generation.
- Work closely with the sales and business development teams to ensure leads are carried through the sales funnel.
- Acquire leads through a wide range of digital activity, including paid social; display;content;search.
- Measure and track marketing performance across all channels and adjust as necessary.
- Digital marketing expertise gained in a fast growing B2B SaaS business.
- Excellent CRM and marketing automation skills are essential, must include Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strong copy writing ability, delivering compelling and engaging content.
- A non-corporate attitude with a “get it done” focus.
c£45K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day