Head of Marketing, (Global)
- Manage the planning, lead the execution of a strong inbound marketing strategy that creates brand awareness, drives lead generation and adds value to the customers journey.
- Shape targeted marketing programmes to drive leads down the funnel by generating marketing qualified leads, converting marketing leads to marketing opportunities aligned with sales.
- Own the Marketing strategy and proactively lead a focused marketing team and marketing activities.
- Work with senior stake holders within the business and build and develop value propositions with the relevant teams.
- B2B software marketing background ideally with a proven track record in lead generation and content marketing.
- Well versed in the understanding of enterprise sales cycle.
- Proven history in building online audiences, targeted messaging and generation of leads.
- A self-motivated individual with an analytical and ROI mindset, strong problem-solving skills.
Contact: Jacob Alderin
c£70K - £90K