Marketing Campaign Manager – part time contract
As Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing the regional marketing campaigns and activities for the business unit, targeting prospective and current clients to generate new business opportunities. This is a part time contract until the end of August 2019, with an immediate start.
- Own integrated marketing campaigns, including events, social media and digital advertising for demand generation for the business unit.
- Work with global campaign teams to utilise and adapt global campaign content.
- Work with local leadership team to create activation plans, promoting strategic alignment, consistency and budget efficiency.
- Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness, providing recommendations if needed.
- Previous B2B marketing experience within the technology sector is essential.
- Successful track record of designing and implementing marketing campaigns targeted at large enterprises.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, across simultaneous projects.
Contact: Laura Barrett
£300 per day