Contract: Marketing Program Manager – 12 month contract
As Marketing Program Manager for this leading multinational software company, you will be responsible for working with multiple key stakeholders to produce a variety of content, quarterly business reviews and marketing performance reports, as well as supporting global teams with event management across the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have strong marketing and data analysis skills, with experience of using a mixture of tactics to deliver relevant content to target audiences. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract (with potential to extend).
- Track, report and analyse program metrics and trends, assisting the Demand Generation Marketing Managers with program assessment and evaluation.
- Contribute to program strategy, design, development and implementation, assisting with presentations, quarterly business plans and reviews.
- Support global teams to plan, organise and execute key events across EMEA, including managing speakers, content, location, budget and KPI’s.
- Coordinate all communications to various stakeholders in different sales and marketing organisations. Develop and edit content to ensure clear and consistent information is distributed.
- Previous demand generation marketing experience within B2B technology or software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pull and interpret data sets from various tools, including Salesforce, Adobe Analytics and Excel.
- Event management experience, working across a variety of different events.
- Results orientated, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a virtual team.
Contact: Laura Barrett
Salary up to £38,000 per annum