- Maintain, coordinate and communicate the overall marketing calendar to customer facing teams and the wider business.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to help shape marketing campaigns and programmes, recommending new approaches and alternative tactics to ensure success.
- Manage and maintain company website content to agreed go to market plans and propositions plus oversee social media channels and coordinate paid social/search activities.
- Track and manage marketing spend (including vendor MDF funding) ensuring it is in line with agreed programmes and activities.
- Marketing team management experience in a B2B technology environment.
- Experience of managing/maintaining marketing automation systems.
- Broad marketing experience including brand development, content/copy development (for on and offline use), PR, Data management etc.
- Experience managing and developing Websites and social media strategies.
Contact Jack Berry
Salary: £50k Plus bonus