- Create and execute partner demand generation programs.
- Work with worldwide partner marketing to develop campaign content for channel campaigns.
- Manage partner e-newsletters, including design, content, targeting and optimization.
- Drive continuous data analysis for partner campaigns.
- Previous B2B technology sector experience in a partner marketing focused role.
- Proven success in driving partner programs with significant measurable pipeline generation and revenue contribution.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to develop compelling and tailored partner programs.
- Ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with marketing and sales teams.
Contact Laura Barrett
to £65K pro rata