Senior Demand Generation Manager
This Senior role requires a strong lead who will manage the strategy, execution, optimisation of digital demand generation via our clients’ channels. It will include paid search, display advertising, email, paid social marketing and content syndication. The role is designed for a seasoned candidate who has consistently run B2B campaigns generating predictable new pipeline targeted at EMEA enterprise and SMB prospects.
- Develop and maintain a quarterly integrated demand generation plan.
- Build and execute programmes including writing copy, creative coordination, joint partner programmes, webcasts and field events.
- Oversea database management/segmentation, list acquisition, data cleansing, event capture and lead generation.
- Report on results and present plans to senior management.
- Proven background in a B2B technology environment is essential.
- Excellent background in demand generation plus demonstrable success in online/inbound marketing ideally for a SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting plus provide recommendations.
- Able to execute campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, Marketo and SFDC.
Contact : Sally O'Sullivan
£70K - 90K + car allow and extensive benefits package