UK Marketing Manager
- Planning, creation and execution of demand generating marketing programs, through a multitude of channels and approaches.
- Manage the process of qualification and logging of inbound leads through to sales acceptance in partnership with the demand generation representation.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning the different solutions.
- Own the UK Marketing budget, strategy and implementation.
- You will posses broad B2B marketing experience in the software space.
- A commercially focused marketer, you will possess the ability to drive Marketing Metrics (ROI, % contribution to the business, etc.)
- Comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and building relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software such as Marketo and others.
£60k - £65k plus car allowance and excellent bonus
Contact: Jack Berry