6 month contract
As UKI Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and events, building relationships and partnering closely with the sales team. This is a 6 month contract, with potential to be extended.
- Plan and activate marketing campaigns and events for the UKI region.
- Working with global campaigns team to utilise and adapt global content.
- Plan, execute and optimise digital marketing activity.
- Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness, and provide recommendations if needed.
- Marketing experience within the B2B technology sector is essential.
- Experience in planning and implementing integrated campaigns.
- Events management experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines.
Contact: Laura Barrett
£200 - £300 per day