Marketing Moves are currently seeking a dynamic and versatile Vice President, Marketing in the Virginia (VA), USA area to help develop, lead and drive brand awareness for our client’s growing international marketing team.
With offices in the UK and N. America, our client’s leading intelligent solutions platform provides ground-breaking performance in Cyber Security for enterprise organizations and government agencies alike with unique protection against evasive, sophisticated cyber-threats in files and documents through the client’s innovative, ground-breaking security technology.
Winner of multiple international awards and industry recognition plus Executive leadership from globally recognized tech and financial organizations, this high-growth company is already on the fast-track to success.
If you're a hands-on kind of person, who is creative, can think outside the box, and desires to work in a fast-paced, positive and exciting environment then you will want to talk with us.
This role is results driven and will require the candidate to hit the ground running. Previous experience is critical.
- Developing global strategies and tactics to build brand awareness and drive qualified leads to the sales team
- Deploying successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Directing international marketing activity, development of US marketing team
- Work with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, event selection and management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Create platforms for content that attracts and converts target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 6+ years’ experience in a marketing leadership role together with a willingness to be hands-on in execution.
- Experience in technology / software marketing is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and well-written communication
- An ability and passion to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams
David Holton – Director, Americas