HR Communications Manager
One of Europe's Largest software companies require a HR Communications Manager to play a central role in shaping the overall communication strategy for the HR function.
- Partner with senior stakeholders in HR to develop and implement impactful and engaging communication strategies and campaigns.
- Manage the development of messages and stories for use across internal and external communication channels.
- Drive and deliver creative campaigns that increase understanding, belief and advocacy.
- Create compelling social media and digital communications to build awareness of the EVP and drive employee advocacy.
- Strong experience in internal communication, ideally gained in global organisations in Tech or Financial Services.
- Experience developing and executing HR communication strategies which galvanise employee activity and engagement.
- Ability to develop strong and engaging content across internal and external communications channels.
- Exceptional writing ability, with excellent attention to detail and strong verbal communication skills.
Contact: Jack Berry