Senior Internal Communications Manager
A central role in shaping the overall internal communications vision and strategy for the business, inspiring international teams and enhancing the company culture.
- Advise, define and execute internal communications and engagement programmes to support company objectives.
- Develop and deliver compelling communications that inform, engage and motivate employees across product, sales and customer support.
- Help create relevant and authentic content that is consistent with branding.
- Measure the impact of comms activity and shape future campaigns accordingly.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering engaging and impactful content across all internal communication channels.
- Your experience must come from a B2B environment, ideally global and from either software or financial services.
- Outstanding relationship management ability, at all levels.
- Comfortable working both strategically and hands-on.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £80K + bonus