Senior Manager - Marketing Operations
You will take on a key role within the global marketing team of this leading software vendor. Your main focus will be to develop, drive and scale a global marketing operations function.
- Work closely with global marketing teams to develop and deliver strategic, operational and financial marketing planning, ensuring key decisions are data driven and maximize ROI.
- Carry out insightful analysis of varied data sources, clearly communicating recommendations to the wider marketing team.
- Suggest process improvements and drive projects that both improve ops excellence and enhance tracking of marketing impact.
- Working with global cross-functional teams you will help to drive success in lead management and sales eﬃciency.
- Proven track record of leading marketing operations/analytics, gained within a dynamic B2B technology environment.
- Able to translate data into clear and actionable recommendations for senior stakeholders, with both business and technical backgrounds.
- With a keen understanding of the latest marketing ops methodologies, you will drive projects from strategy to execution.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua highly beneficial, whilst the ability to work across different cultures is a must.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £80K + bonus