Role: Campaign Marketing Manager
Location: New York City, New York
Sector: IT Services
Consultant: David Holton, Director of Americas
Marketing Moves are currently seeking a NYC-based Campaign Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning and executing assigned demand generation and brand campaigns for a leading IT services organization.
Our client is a leading IT services organization headquartered in London, and has offices in the UK, EMEA, South America and four offices in the USA. Winner of multiple international awards and industry recognition, our client is known for supporting the full software lifecycle. They cover application development and management, testing, digital media, consulting services, infrastructure management and cloud services. Their solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail and Telecommunications.
The Campaign Marketing Manager is responsible for taking the quarterly planning inputs from sales and subject matter experts then building appropriate demand generation and brand plans then executing these plans, with the objective of generating and nurturing leads. In addition, they will monitor results, optimize media/messaging and take remedial action where needed to out-turn on target.
Essential skills required include:
- 5+ years of previous experience is required in a role focused on marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with market research, brand management, promotion, internal communication, social media and marketing automation
- Analytical thinking: ability to resolve problems and reflect on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Attention to detail: applying quality standards and ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience in technology / software marketing
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate across channels
- Strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and well-written communication
- Familiarity with sales, engineering, marketing and production
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
To discuss in confidence how Marketing Moves can support your organisation’s growth, please contact David by any of the means below:
t. +1 (916) 474-4680
c. +1 (530) 412-2031