Digital Marketing Executive
- Raise brand awareness by owning the social media content calendar and creating compelling content.
- Responsible for campaign analysis and reporting.
- Carry out regular website updates through CMS and partake in website optimisation.
- Support the team with Paid Media execution and optimisation across Display, LinkedIn and Search.
- A background in B2B marketing – either in Financial Services, Fintech or Technology.
- Experienced in social media content creation.
- Demonstrable experience in a few key marketing channels, such as content, email, events, or digital.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary to £43k