EMEA Field Marketing Manager
A newly created role in a dynamic industry leader, delivering a range of field marketing activities targeting some of the largest global companies.
- Develop and execute regional campaigns to ensure lead generation, conversion and pipeline growth, working closely with sales teams.
- Work closely with global marcomms and campaigns teams, ensuring fully integrated and localised targeting of named accounts.
- Own the portfolio of campaigns, including virtual and physical events, digital and email marketing, webinars etc, whilst working with external agencies/suppliers.
- Review and measure campaign performance and report on results, actions and deliverables.
- Broad exposure and experience gained in one or all of - field marketing/events/ABM/channel marketing, gained in a B2B software environment.
- Track record of owning and delivering regional, multi-channel campaigns targeted at enterprise customers.
- Comfortable with marketing analytics and tracking performance, using a range of MarTech tools.
- Able to influence and work in a cross functional collaborative structure.
Contact: Melvin Day
£50K - 70K + stock