EMEA Marketing Lead Management Analyst - Contract
Marketing Moves have partnered with the leader in the payments software space in the search for a proactive, and results-oriented contractor to support the world-class EMEA marketing engine. This role will be responsible for helping to drive marketing leads by: keeping a pulse on lead flow health; diagnosing mid-funnel lead flow issues; proactively making recommendations to optimise lead conversion using data.
- Help plan and develop the EMEA lead management and optimisation program to grow opportunities and pipeline across the region.
- Manage all lead uploads from events and campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to drive lead follow up best practices.
- Implement a cadence of communication with the sales development organisation to proactively diagnose lead flow opportunities and recommend actions to be taken.
- Work closely with the regional EMEA field marketing team and sales development in the joint effort to grow pipeline.
- Prior relevant experience with a strong track record for driving results through analytics.
- Outstanding analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
- Competence in Salesforce, Tableau, and Excel.
- Ability to interpret data, craft actionable insights, and make recommendations.
- Strong understanding of lead management and sales funnel management.
Contact: Jack Berry
Daily rate: £300 - £350 per day
Initial contract to end of December 2024