As Executive Events Manager, you will provide event management advice, planning and end to end support for internal and external events, working closely with the field marketing, sales, communications and policy teams. This is a 12 month contract, due to start as soon as possible.
You will principally be responsible for planning and delivering a range of client facing events for executives, both in-person and virtually. This can range from:
- 1-1 meetings between clients and Senior executives
- C-level lunches/dinners with 10+ invitees
- Bespoke experiences for executives
Key functions of the role:
- Identifying and scoping out new venues, in collaboration with our DMC.
- Creating event experiences that delight, inspire, and educate our audiences.
- Coordinating with outside agencies.
- Project managing each event and keeping relevant teams accountable.
- Helping to coordinate the invite process with marketing and sales.
- Attending events to ensure they run seamlessly, including troubleshooting where issues arise and managing internal staff and 3rd party suppliers during the event.
- Managing event administration including negotiating contracts, raising PO’s, managing vendors and updating various team reporting documents.
- Assisting with development of both digital and print presentation and communications materials.
To be successful, you will:
- Liaise with both internal and external clients to ensure that events are run appropriate to the objectives set and in line with the requirements of sales and marketing leadership.
- Be able to operate in an ever-changing environment. You therefore need to be able to bring insight into events best practice, the client experience, future trends for the events industry and practical examples of how these can be applied.
- Have excellent organisational, influencing and communication skills and to be able to challenge stakeholders and support a highly successful events programme.
- 2-5 years events experience working directly with executives.
- Experience of working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, executive leaders and their administrative supports.
- Strong event project management and administration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and hold them accountable to timelines.
- A relentless commitment to focusing on the details and staying hyper-organized.
- Superb communication.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift.
- Note that some travel may be involved as well as irregular hours (early morning, late evening, etc.) during event days
- High level of spoken and written English is critical. Fluency in additional languages (French, German) is a plus.