Field Marketing Specialist - Contract
A global leader in the payment processing software space require a Field Marketing Specialist to amplify the regional field marketing impact by leading and supporting activities that drive demand through large user events and other Field Marketing activities.
- Work in close partnership with Field Marketing leads, Sales, and the regional marketing team to develop and execute regional marketing programs and events to drive new leads.
- Develop creative and clear ways to follow up and communicate events results through a metrics driven approach. Recommend additional programs field marketing and sales should be developing based on data.
- Develop campaign briefs, ROI models, outreach assets and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between sales outbound and marketing events and other Field activations.
- Refine and document the workings of the field marketing programs and events alongside the team, helping to scale programs across the regions.
- Prior relevant B2B field marketing experience in the tech sector, including experience executing events and demand generation programs and campaigns.
- Data driven approach to tackling large and complex challenges and the ability to capture insights through data.
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
Contact: Jack Berry
Day Rate: £250 per day
This will be a contract role until the end of 2023.