Head of Marketing EMEA
Lead EMEA marketing for this world leading business services organisation, developing and driving innovative programmes that resonate with target customers.
- Define marketing strategy and implement plans to drive lead generation across EMEA markets and target industries.
- Leading a team independently whilst partnering closely with US marketing colleagues to develop and implement global campaigns.
- Build a close and effective relationship with sales leaders across EMEA, providing collateral/content/enablement materials that assist them in achieving targets.
- Develop KPI/metrics dashboard for all campaigns, setting clear goals and assessing success.
- Track record of delivering B2B acquisition or lead generation campaigns gained in a large corporate/sales environment.
- Team management/leadership experience is essential.
- Energy and passion to work with and through internal stakeholders, helping drive positive actions and outcomes.
- You'll have an analytical and data driven mindset.
Contact: Melvin Day
c£80K + bonus