Marketing Events Manager
- Create, own and execute a strategy and plan for marketing events that generate quality leads and drive strong revenue growth.
- Align events with additional marketing campaigns and communications so that propositions are delivered consistently and effectively.
- Maintain multiple concurrent detailed event plans to ensure smooth execution.
- Manage the associated budget and track performance with regular reports and updates.
- Events management experience in a B2B demand generation-focused marketing organisation, preferably in the software solutions sector.
- Proven track record of successfully working with, negotiating with and directing event organisers and associated functions.
- Outstanding organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience using CRM systems and outbound marketing tools.
Contact: Jack Berry