Work with the leadership team to develop and implement the marketing plan for this hyper-growth software vendor, working with industry leading household brands.
- Develop and manage a marketing plan for the company in line with overall business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the direct and indirect sales teams to align marketing activity to sales goals
- Manage awareness and demand generation campaigns utilising SEM, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliates.
- Own creation and execution of all social media and content.
- Digitally focused marketer with a track record gained in a B2B technology environment, ideally with SaaS exposure.
- Demonstrable ability to project manage digital campaigns and drive social media activity
- Creatively minded you will possess strong copywriting skills
- Experience will include all or most of - SEO; WordPress; HubSpot; Google Analytics; Paid media etc
Contact: Melvin Day
c£45K + bonus