Project Manager, International Executive Programs -Contractor
Marketing Moves have partnered with the leader in payment processing software in the search for a Project manager for international executive engagements. This role will form an integral part of the Executive
Programs team and will support the rapidly growing Executive Briefing Center (EBC) and Global Executive Marketing Team which is designed to build relationships at the highest level.
- Partner with the Executive Programs Team, Executive Briefing Managers and account teams to design and develop personalised briefings for users and prospects.
- Build assets and resources needed to ensure success of briefings.
- Schedule and confirm discussion leaders/executives for briefings and preparation calls.
- Build key briefing resources such as briefing documents and content folders.
- Act as a point of contact for the Sales team on Briefing confirmation and planning.
- Track and update Executive Programs data across relevant tools such as Salesforce, Slack and G-Suite (Drive, Mail, Calendar).
- Experience working in an Executive Briefing Center, events or consulting role.
- Functional experience in planning, producing, facilitating and executing sales meetings /executive briefings / innovation workshops.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional communication, organisational skills, and professionalism.
- Ability to work as a team but also autonomously and adjust to changing priorities and to handle multiple projects at once.
- Experience gathering, formatting, and preparing briefing documents for executives.
Contact: Jack Berry
Day rate: £350 - £400 per day. This is a contract role.