Marketing Project Manager
Working collaboratively with all marketing functions you will be responsible for multiple pan-EMEA projects, supporting regional marketing teams in building, managing, and monitoring integrated project plans.
- Build project plans and schedules to support the successful execution of projects including campaign asset creation, graphics, copywriting, print collateral, website page updates or content migrations, and global initiatives.
- Ensure all deliverables align with project scope and goals.
- Day-to-day management of projects, tracking milestones, managing task/project dependencies and proactively communicating issues.
- Schedule and drive status meetings. Determine agendas, highlight key milestones, drive issue resolution, and maintain action logs/plans.
- Circa five years of proven B2B marketing project management experience.
- Experience in a multi-national corporate environment is essential and an understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software marketing is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the full marketing lifecycle from planning, creative, digital production, and promotion project management and technologies.
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google Docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.)
- PMP certification is a plus.
Contact: Laura Barrett