Senior Marketing Manager
A global professional services business that is a world leader in its field.
Due to rapid growth, they are now looking to hire a dedicated senior marketing manager, who will formalise and establish the marketing function and centralise all the company's global marketing activity.
About the role
Relationships are key both within the company and with partners and customers. You'll develop a marketing strategy that enhances these relationships and builds on them for future success. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure that marketing becomes the central focus for all internal company knowledge of clients, influencers and prospects, developing and maintaining an effective CRM system.
- Work with internal teams to create content for campaigns, such as white papers, articles, briefings etc.
- Own the company website, making sure it's fit for purpose and accurately reflects the company's brand, tone of voice and purpose.
- Lead on the event schedule, both for industry events, client roundtables/dinners and speaking opportunities for staff.
- Work closely with their external marketing agency who will support on design, content etc.
- Introduce a robust reporting and action process.
As an experienced professional services marketer you will be expected to quickly have an impact and bring best practice and modern marketing techniques into the business. Key requirements are:
- A proven track record of professional services marketing gained in a dynamic and growing business with a passion that drives marketing success.
- Possess a creative flair that will enable all content to stand out in their sector.
- Deep digital marketing skills and knowledge, with experience of using HubSpot or similar martech.
- Comfortable with managing third parties and presenting to varied audiences.
- be a strong project manager, handling multiple projects simultaneously.
£70 - £80K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day