Senior Propositions Marketing Manager
Voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this FinTech is on a mission to help people drive their finances forward. They have built the tools and provide the information to help everyone achieve their financial goals.
Due to the growth of the business, they are now looking to hire a dedicated senior propositions marketer, reporting to the CMO. Working closely with product managers, designers and copywriters you will craft and shape the value proposition and product experience.
About the role
By creating and developing a propositions marketing approach within the business you'll grow the function. Specifically, you will:
- Understand the company's customers, target market and competitive landscape.
- Shape the proposition messaging for all aspects of the product.
- Play a key role in planning the product roadmap.
- Test and scale initiatives across varied customer touchpoints.
- Deliver comms that build long-term customer engagement.
You'll have a deep understanding of consumer/mass-market tech products and how they build value by becoming key parts of customers' everyday life. In addition, you will have:
- A proven track record of proposition or product marketing, delivering tech products/solutions to consumers in either a direct B2C business or a comparable B2B2C environment.
- A keen interest and curiosity in tech products/solutions and how they engage consumers.
- Strong strategic thinker and relationship builder at all levels combined with exceptional communication ability.
- Be comfortable working autonomously but know when to ask for support.
- Always curious and have an innate desire to learn.
c£80K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day