- Be responsible for the campaign strategy through multi-channel marketing, across the whole customer lifecycle, from prospect to renewal.
- Agree and deliver goals to grow direct marketing by utilising and optimising a range of channels (direct mail, SEO, PPC, social, email, telemarketing, refer a friend, nurture campaigns etc) while also being flexible to meet the business's changing needs/constraints.
- Use data to make decisions on campaign strategies. Including attribution modelling to report on the multi-touch performance of the individual marketing channels.
- Manage the team to ensure campaigns are delivered, optimised and reviewed in accordance with strategic goals, timelines and budget
- In-depth, relevant experience gained in an acquisition marketing role, ideally in a financial services or a service organisation.
- Experience managing a fast paced and ambitious team.
- Analytical mind, who always uses data to make decisions.
- Excellent, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
Contact: Nathan Davies