EMEA Channel Marcoms Manager - Paris
- Work closely with country sales organisations, EMEA channel marketing manager and channel sales leaders to develop and implement push/pull marketing campaigns.
- Make sure that key campaigns are aligned with channel programs and easy to deploy for partners.
- Lead regular campaign reviews and drive data informed continuous improvement.
- Ensure brand consistency and clients’ core values are maintained across all communications.
- Strong international marcoms experience gained within a channel/partner role.
- Marketing automation skills on platforms e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Neolane etc.
- Excellent project management skills ideally within in a tech background.
- Able to use SCRUM project management tool.
Contact: Sally O'Sullivan