VIDEO JOB: New Role – UK Marketing Manager, Software, Berkshire!
Marketing Moves’ Jack Berry is delivering the recruitment of a UK Marketing Manager for a Software Provider in Berkshire – watch the video to find out more!
Job Title: UK Marketing Manager
Sector: Software Provider
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: £60k – £65k per annum + bonus
Consultant: Jack Berry, Partner
- Planning, creation and execution of demand generating marketing programs, through a multitude of channels and approaches.
- Manage the process of qualification and logging of inbound leads through to sales acceptance in partnership with the demand generation representation.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches for creatively marketing and positioning the different solutions.
- Own the UK Marketing budget, strategy and implementation.
- You will posses broad B2B marketing experience in the software space.
- A commercially focused marketer, you will possess the ability to drive Marketing Metrics (ROI, % contribution to the business, etc.)
- Comfortable working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and building relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation software such as Marketo and others.