VIDEO JOB: New Role – Contract Marketing Campaign Manager, IT Services, Greater London!
Marketing Moves’ Laura Barrett is delivering the recruitment of a Contract Marketing Campaign Manager for an IT Services company in Greater London – watch the video to find out more!
To discuss this role or how Marketing Moves can support your organisation’s growth, please contact our Partner Laura Barrett by any of the following means:
Job Title: Contract Marketing Campaign Manager
Sector: IT Services
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: £300 per day
Consultant: Laura Barrett, Partner
As Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing the regional marketing campaigns and activities for the business unit, targeting prospective and current clients to generate new business opportunities. This is a part time contract until the end of August 2019, with an immediate start.
- Own integrated marketing campaigns, including events, social media and digital advertising for demand generation for the business unit.
- Work with global campaign teams to utilise and adapt global campaign content.
- Work with local leadership team to create activation plans, promoting strategic alignment, consistency and budget efficiency.
- Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness, providing recommendations if needed.
- Previous B2B marketing experience within the technology sector is essential.
- Successful track record of designing and implementing marketing campaigns targeted at large enterprises.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, across simultaneous projects.